Water Aerobics Dumbbell Aquatic Heavy Buoy Barbell Aqua Fitness Running
On Sale Now! Save 8% on the Water Aerobics Dumbbell Aquatic Heavy Buoy Barbell Aqua Fitness Running by Aquatic Fitness Equipment at Cardio Fitness Plus. Hurry! Limited time offer. Offer valid only while supplies last. Water Aerobics Dumbbell Aquatic Heavy Buoy Barbell Aqua Fitness Running
Water Aerobics Dumbbell Aquatic Heavy Buoy Barbell Aqua Fitness Running 391
Features & Highlights
- Sold as a pair. Size: 12" long, Handlebar between foam measures approximately 4" long. Foam: 4" x 6" diameter
- Heavy resistance closed cell foam with cushioned hand grip for easy grasping and extra comfort. These bar bells will not chip, crack or absorb water. Excellent for support and balance above the water or resistance exercises below the water. Often used in conjunction with water running belt. Quality product. Foam barbell has a smooth finish making it easy to clean and resistant to harboring bacteria (unlike the the typical white foam). Used on top of water for support and balance. e.g. gait training. Used underwater for resistance exercises e.g. strengthening and aerobic conditioning. Heavy Resistance: approximately 224 cubic inches (submerged force of about 9 lbs). Latex Free.
- Useful Dumbbell Exercises: A strong core makes any daily activity easier, and is one of the most important areas you can work with Theraquatics Dumbbells. Core: This exercise targets your abdominals, obliques and back muscles, while providing a cardio challenge to keep your heart rate up. Exercise: Start in an upright position and stretch your legs straight forward then bring your knees to your chest. With a dumbbell between your legs do circuits of knee tucks extending your legs to the front, sides, and back. Repeat 10-20 times.
- Arm Exercises: Shoulders: Stand in shoulder deep water and position dumbbells with arms straight down and palms facing your thighs. Lift dumbbells slowly out to the side and stop once your hands become level with your shoulders. Repeat 10-20 times. Biceps: Bicep curls are a good way to increase arm strength quickly. While standing in waist deep water hold your hands beneath the water with your palms facing forward. Slowly bend your elbows only moving your forearms until the dumbbells are level with the water. Hold for ten seconds and face your palms down pushing back down to your thighs and repeat.
- Cardio: Dumbbells also add a new element to your pool cardiovascular workout. First you must go to an area of the pool where you can have your feet flat on the floor and your shoulders underwater. With this positioning you can incorporate this into any cardio workout. An example would be letting a dumbbell give you a resistance drag by holding it behind your body as you walk or jog. A way to add your upper body into a lower body based cardio exercise would be to continually pump the dumbbell away from your chest as you walk or jog.
|Manufacturer:||Aquatic Fitness Equipment|
|Brand:||Aquatic Fitness Equipment|
|Publisher:||Aquatic Fitness Equipment|
|Studio:||Aquatic Fitness Equipment|
Have questions about this item, or would like to inquire about a custom or bulk order?
If you have any questions about this product by Aquatic Fitness Equipment, contact us by completing and submitting the form below. If you are looking for a specif part number, please include it with your message.
Related Best Sellers
mpn: cell foam, ean: 0703194515458,
The standard in water aerobics classes and general water exercises. Marginally less resistance than the aquatic hand bar (item 6014). medium resistance: approximately 168 cubic inches with a submerged force of about 3kg (60% resistance). latex free. ...
mpn: AP160, ean: 0723518215598,
extra flotation modules. Two holes to thread onto the buoyancy beltSoft closed cell foam. extra flotation modules. added to the buoyancy belt for added flotation. double sided velcro included. can be used as hand paddles. ...
mpn: AP68, ean: 0723518215666,
Aqua fit barbells were made to be extra-durable. This product is white, closed-cell foam with soft padded grip. Includes workout guide.AquaJogger is the leader in aquatics exercise. Perfect for aquatic training. Quality construction and very durable....
sku: AP130, mpn: AP130, ean: 0723518302557,
The Aqua Jogger® Active Bells have an EVA foam construction and a triangle design that offers variable resistance; soft, padded grips make them easy to handle.Lighter resistance barbell. Great for beginners and seniors. Triangle design offers variab...
mpn: AP145, ean: 0723518302724,
Gives more resistance and buoyancy than the TriFit Bar.
Bar is 36" long with 4 moveable foam rounds.
Helpful for upper body strength training.
Useful as a swim stability aid for children36" bar with 4 moveable rounds. adjustable flotation and buoyanc...
mpn: 1012008, ean: 0094922162113,
Pair of handheld underwater dumbbells with 3 levels of built-in resistance. Water-resisting funnel, small fins, and large fins help you work your upper body muscles. Power Vanes add increased resistance, or turn dumbbells into single barbell. Dome Ca...
By davidamy's gift
Size: 28cm long, handle bar between foam approximately 13cm long // Size of foam: 7.6cm x 15cm diameter // Sold as a pair // water dumbbells are a closed cell foam construction with cushioned handle to prevent over gripping. These aquatic barbells wi...
By Power Systems
mpn: 86590, ean: 0844491003351,
This 25 inch version of the Water Dumbbell features triple floats at each end. It provides stable, secure buoyancy for added support and resistance. Not adjustable. Since 1986, Power Systems' passion for fitness has been fueled by our customers. Powe...
mpn: AP18, ean: 0723518215802,
AquaJive audio cassette Featuring award winning instructor, Karen Andes 30 minutes of upbeat workout music & poolside instruction Includes illustrated exercises.Tone muscles, achieve peak cardio health, and increase flexibility. Features instruction ...
mpn: A2-HWBUK, ean: 0701304793123,
The only kickboard designed around the Tri Bar position. Relaxed sculpture design with a massive 42 newtons of buoyancy. Improved Kick Technique Increased Leg Strength Tri Bar Design Relaxed Sculpture Design This is not a toy, unless your playtime is...